3D Animator - Mexico
NEEZO is looking for talented, enthusiastic, organized and self-driven JUNIOR, INTERMEDIATE & SENIOR CGI artists and animators who can cope under pressure to work in our deadline-driven environment. Candidates must be able to work from .DWG/CAD/REVIT or .PDF files to create photorealistic interior and exterior renderings & animations with little or no supervision. The ideal candidates must have a strong working knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray, Corona, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Camera Animation
· Object Animation (ie. Animating furniture, lights, the structure of buildings, etc.)
· Cloth Simulation
· Fluid and Gas Simulations
· Animated Vegetation
· Model, texture, light and render images
· Create 3D photorealistic renderings of both exterior and interior environments
· Follow client preferences with regards to textures, colours, style, décor, etc.
· Produce high-quality renderings under tight deadlines
· Multi-task and work on various projects at any given time, sometimes simultaneously
· Effectively manage rendering times by keeping composites as streamlined as possible
Qualifications and Skills
· Degree in Architecture, Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, or equivalent preferred or a combination of education and relevant experience
· Extensive expertise in 3DS Max, Corona Render or V-Ray and Photoshop.
· Knowledge in After Effects and Animation however not a must.
· Excellent detail orientation with demonstrated ability to retain and act on detailed direction
· For Senior positions 3+ years of related experience in a creative agency environment
· Must be creative and have an eye for aesthetics and details
· Need to be passionate about the work that is being produced
· Strong organizational and time management skills, particularly in handling various projects and deadlines
· Ability to work well within a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment
· Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear concise manner and can understand and follow directions
· Ability to work well with a team and willingness to take initiative and work independently
· This is a full-time position
· 100% remote work
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Mexico