3D Architectural Visualization Artist
NEEZO Studios is looking for talented, enthusiastic, organized and self-driven INTERMEDIATE & SENIOR CGI artists who can cope under pressure to work in our deadline driven environment. Candidates must be able to work from .DWG/CAD/REVIT or .PDF files to create photorealistic interior and exterior renderings with little or no supervision. The ideal candidates must have a strong working knowledge of Autodesk 3ds Max, V-Ray, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Model, texture, light and render images
· Create 3D photorealistic renderings of both exterior and interior environments
· Follow client preferences with regards to textures, colours, style, décor, etc.
· Produce high quality renderings under tight deadlines
· Multi-task and work on various projects at any given time, sometimes simultaneously
· Effectively manage rendering times by keeping composites as streamlined as possible
Qualifications and Skills
· Degree in Architecture, Fine Arts, Graphic Arts, or equivalent preferred or combination of education and relevant experience
· 3+ years of related experience in a creative agency environment
· Extensive expertise in 3DS Max, V-Ray and Photoshop.
· Knowledge in After Effects and Animation however not a must.
· Excellent detail orientation with demonstrated ability to retain and act on detailed direction
· Must be creative and have an eye for aesthetics and details
· Need to be passionate about the work that is being produced
· Strong organizational and time management skills, particularly in handling various projects and deadlines
· Ability to work well within a fast paced, dynamic, deadline oriented environment
· Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas in a clear concise manner and can understand and follow directions
· Ability to work well with a team and willingness to take initiative and work independently
· Candidates must be Canadian citizens or are permanent residents in Canada or possess a valid work visa to work in Canada
· Candidates must also be able to work at our headquarters office in Mississauga (Greater Toronto Area), Ontario, Canada
What we offer and how to apply
· A highly versatile opportunity to grow and shape your career
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Flexible working hours
· A culturally friendly and fun atmosphere (Video games and sports activities)
· Social Events
· A casual dress code
· Beer on Fun Fri-yays!
Job Type: Full-time